PREPARING YOUR PROPERTY FOR TWILIGHT / SUNSET PHOTOS
This is an exterior specific photography shoot. No outdoor clutter should be present.
We are not responsible for any onsite staging, de-cluttering, cleaning, or landscaping. The house/property must be ready to be photographed when we arrives on site. To ensure the best twilight photographs, please follow this checklist as closely as possible.
Please ensure everything is ready, and nothing is overlooked. If you have any questions, please contact your listing agent before the shoot so they can communicate your questions/concerns to us. Thank you for helping ensure the best sunset photographs of your home!
One WEEK before APPOINTMENT
- Check that ALL lights (interior and exterior) are functioning and that all light bulbs are of matching tone in each fixture.
- Clean all window glass inside and out. Pay special attention as smudges and hazy windows may show in the photos.
TWO HOURS BEFORE APPOINTMENT
- Remove all vehicles from the driveway and away from the front of the house. There should be no cars on the sidewalk in front of the house.
- Remove excess patio furniture, water hoses, garbage cans, etc. The cleaner the better.
- Sweep the walkways, patios, decks, etc.
- ALL CEILING FANS MUST BE OFF.
- ALL TVs and flickering screens are OFF.
- Make sure ALL window blinds / curtains are up and even with adjacent windows.
- TURN-ON ALL INTERIOR overhead lights, ceiling fan lights, under cabinet lighting, and lamps visible from windows, etc.
- TURN-ON ALL EXTERIOR lights & features, such as: landscape lighting, garage lights, patio lights, water feature lights, string lights, gas fireplace, etc.
- 20 minutes before our appointment, TURN ON ALL LIGHTS & LAMPS
- DO NOT turn on colored and/or X-mas lighting.
During the APPOINTMENT
- Please ensure that no person or pet is visible (from the house windows) and/or walking around on the inside/outside of the house at any time. This is very important.
- All TVs and flickering screens are OFF